I/we understand and authorise that:
The information received from me/us will be securely held by the relevant financier (“Financier”). I/we may access and correct this information under the Privacy Act 2020.
- Repayments are indicative only and are not to be considered as an offer by Sigma Finance Services
- All Applications are subject to normal Lending Criteria and additional fees and charges may be applicable depending on the Applicants Profile and Finance Company.
The information may be used by the Financier to:
- Consider my/our application for facilities, products or services or any future applications for facilities, products or services;
- Administer, manage and monitor any facilities, products or services provided to me/us;
- Conduct market research, data processing and statistical analysis; and
- Unless I/we disagree, provide me/us with information about other facilities, products or services including selected third party products or services.
Disclosure Statement Click Here
The Financier may disclose information about me/us to its related companies (as defined by the Companies Act 1993), agents or contractors for the above purposes.
The Financier may disclose information about me/us to credit reference agencies for the purpose of obtaining a credit report on me/us. Those credit reference agencies may retain that information and provide it to their customers who use their credit reporting services.
If I/we default in any obligations to the Financier then information about me/us may be disclosed to credit reference or debt recovery agencies and retained by them. Those agencies may provide that information to their customers who use their credit reporting services.
The Financier may obtain information and make such enquiries about me/us as that Financier considers warranted from any source including from its related companies (as defined by the Companies Act 1993) and credit reference agencies for the above purposes.
Example Loan: If you borrow $12,000 over a term of 36 months at an interest rate of 14.95% p.a. you will end up repaying $15,880.68 inclusive of all fees and interest.
We do not offer Short Term loans and all terms are a minimum of 12 months to a maximum of 84 months. Our current interest rates range from 7.95% APR (Annual Percentage Rate) to a maximum APR of 24.95%. The rate offered will depend upon your credit history, security offered and your overall credit profile.
This privacy statement sets out our commitment to dealing with personal information that we collect from time to time in accordance with the Privacy Act 2020 and all other applicable laws.
Personal information is defined in the Privacy Act 2020, and means information about an identifiable individual.
We will only collect personal information about you for a lawful purpose connected with one of our activities or functions, where it is necessary for us to collect that information for that purpose.
We may collect various types of personal information about you, including your name, age, gender, address, contact details (including, phone numbers and email addresses), image, biometric data and financial information (including, payment information).
We collect personal information about you when you interact with us. We may also collect personal information about you from third parties, including credit reporting agencies, your present or former creditors or insurance companies, identification service providers, your referees, government agencies, and your past and present employers and business partners. We may do this to confirm your identity, verify your current credit obligations, help us to assess your ability to meet repayment obligations and make credit decisions, provide you with quotations for the cost of credit and mitigate fraud risk.
You consent to the collection, use, disclosure, storage, and processing of your personal information in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we can do with your personal information
We may use your personal information that we collect, or that is provided to us, for the following purposes:
- considering any application for an account or service, including to establish and verify your identity and to assess your creditworthiness and financial position from time to time;
- carrying out our business functions and activities;
- exercising our rights and fulfilling our obligations under any agreement with you;
- exercising our rights and fulfilling our obligations for the purposes of complying with all applicable laws, including those relating to money laundering, terrorist financing, bribery, corruption, tax evasion, fraud and similar, and managing all economic and trade sanction risks;
- generally administering and monitoring services provided to you (or any related entity); and
- providing you with information about our other services, or the services of selected third parties in which we think you may have an interest, including by post, telephone and electronic message – you can opt out of receiving information about our other services and/or the services of selected third parties by telling us in writing
Who we can share your personal information with
You agree that we can share personal information about you with:
- our selected finance and insurance partners
- existing and potential business partners;
- identity verification agencies;
- credit reporting agencies – credit reporting agencies may retain information (including default information) and use it to provide their credit reporting services;
- third parties for the purposes of fraud prevention, identity verification, and any other purposes relevant to those purposes – those third parties may retain information and use it for identity verification and fraud detection purposes;
- the New Zealand Transport Agency’s ‘Driver Check’ service;
- any person providing us with guarantees or security for any service;
- anyone to whom we consider assigning or transferring any of our rights or obligations;
- anyone that we engage with about selling all or part of our business;
- anyone providing any credit or funding support to all or any part of our business and anyone else involved in the funding process;
- government agencies and regulators, or anyone else with whom we are required to share that information for the purposes of complying with all applicable laws, including those relating to money laundering, terrorist financing, bribery, corruption, tax evasion, fraud and similar, and managing all economic and trade sanction risks;
- service providers – this may include information being held on our behalf by data storage providers, including cloud-based data storage providers in New Zealand or overseas;
- referees; and
- debt recovery agencies.
Cookies, analytics and other technologies we use
We may obtain information about you if you visit our websites and mobile apps. This may include your identity, date and time of your visits, number of visits, the type of products and services you view and how you use our websites and mobile apps. We obtain information via our websites and mobile apps through ‘cookies’, tracking software and other related technologies. The use of these technologies helps us monitor the effectiveness and functionality of our website and mobile apps and to help understand and optimise user experiences.
Throughout our websites and mobile apps we use the Google Analytics system, Google to measure anonymous website and mobile app activity. We also use Tidio for our pop up chat and chatbot data analytic software. For information about their services, please refer to their privacy policies. These services provide us with information about the use, functionality and effectiveness of our websites, helping us to understand and optimise user experiences. We may also use other third party data analytic software (including cookies) in the future and you may request a list of all data analytic software providers that we use from us at any time.
Other things you should know
If personal information we request from or about you is not provided, we may not be able to provide the requested services.
Under the Privacy Act 2020, you have the right to access, and request correction of, personal information we hold about you. You can do so by contacting us using the details provided on our website.
We can change this privacy statement from time to time at our sole discretion. We will give notice of any changes directly or indirectly by means of an electronic message, through our websites or mobile apps, through the internet, through the media, or otherwise as we see fit and permitted by applicable law.
We, us and our means Sigma Finance Services Limited, 535 Devon Street West, Fitzroy, New Plymouth 4310, and anyone who legally takes over any such company’s responsibilities or rights (or both).